The perfect woman, where to find her?
Love, relationship and family
Seek success, not perfection. It is perfection not to aspire to be perfect.Updated on January 22, 2021, Seytoo
I have traveled the world in search of the perfect woman.
After ten years of research, I made up my mind to go home.
My best friend asked me:
So? Have you finally met your perfect woman?
I answered him: “In the south, yes, I found the most beautiful of women. Her eyes were smoldering, her hair was beautiful, and her body was like that of a goddess.”
My friend was enthusiastic:
- Pardi! Did you make her your wife?
- Unfortunately, she was not perfect, because she was very poor.
So I explored the North and met a woman there who was richer than all the women on earth put together! She didn't even know how much her fortune was!
- So this was perfection, right?
- No, I replied. The problem was, she was the ugliest creature I have ever seen in my life.
Finally, I fled to the East and there I met a beautiful, rich and intelligent woman. She, yes, she was perfect ...
- Well ... are you married to her? asked my friend.
- No. Because unfortunately this perfect woman was also looking for the perfect man!
When we seek perfection, it's a safe bet that we find... disappointment. No one, nothing is perfect in this world. You have to resolve to encounter imperfection and, sometimes, to lower your demands.
Are we ourselves always perfect to require others to be so?
Better still: isn't perfection in the renunciation of the search for perfection?
Finally, isn't true beauty in these little flaws, in these anomalies that make each other even closer, more similar, dearer to us?
Seek success, not perfection. It is perfection not to aspire to be perfect.